Friday, January 21, 2011

New Year Resolutions


I can't recall a single New Year's Resolution that I have ever completed. I do make a good try as most everyone does. When I was exercising, the first day of the year the recreational center was full of over achievers. The first few weeks the numbers dwindled, finally the usual crowd was there. Diet and Exercise is always on the list at the top. The next is usually to read scriptures and go to church more. This year I have decided to make a few that I can really achieve. Believe me after the past few years of trials, these really are goals for me!


1. Be a happy person at least 3 days aweek.

2. Go out at least once a month with my husband.

3. Take the advise I have in a picture on bathroom wall

"True Wisdom is having alot to say and Not saying it."

4. Give more, live on less, worry less, eat less.

5. Read scriptures more, pray more, go to church more.


No comments:

Post a Comment